Le Whif is a new way of eating chocolate – by breathing it! Imagine, chocolate without the calories. Be the first to try inhaled chocolate in one of four flavors: mint chocolate, raspberry chocolate, mango chocolate, and plain chocolate.
Le Whif inhalable Chocolate has been Discontinued. We thank you for your support.
Harvard professor David Edwards, the lead inventor of Le Whif, says: “Over the centuries we’ve been eating smaller and smaller quantities at shorter and shorter intervals.
It seemed to us that eating was tending toward breathing, so, with a mix of culinary art and aerosol science, we’ve helped move eating habits to their logical conclusion. We call it whiffing.”
Le Whif is a terrific way to curb your appetite or to accompany a coffee, and Edwards says inhaled chocolate is just the beginning. New culinary innovations that involve eating by breathing are being developed by the Foodlab at Le Laboratoire, Edwards’ art and science innovation center in central Paris.
The culinary possibilities of whiffing are being revealed during the year-long Le Whif World Tour. First, there was a launch party in Paris on April 29th. Then, Le Whif was presented at the Majestic Beach during the Cannes Film Festival. Most recently, a surprise appearance as a gourmet revelation at one of the world’s major candy shows in Chicago.
- 11 Ways To Reduce Acidity In Coffee
- French Press Vs. Aeropress – Differences Explained
- How Much Caffeine In A Shot Of Espresso? (Science-Backed)
- Best Coffee Beans For French Press Coffee
- Best Coffee Beans & Coffee Concentrate for Cold Brew
- Best Coffee Filter Alternatives: Available In Your Kitchen
- Le Whif: Inhaled Chocolate
- 4 Ways To Clean a Coffee Maker – Perfect & Easy
- What Is White Coffee? Benefits & Types of White Coffee
- Le Whif Invention
- What is Low Acid Coffee? Benefits & Alternatives
- Le Whif World Tour Blog