Le Whif is a new way of eating chocolate—by breathing it! Imagine chocolate without the calories. Be the first to try inhaled chocolate in one of four flavors: mint chocolate, raspberry chocolate, mango chocolate, and plain chocolate.
Le Whif inhalable Chocolate has been Discontinued. We thank you for your support.
Harvard professor David Edwards, the lead inventor of Le Whif, says: “Over the centuries we’ve been eating smaller and smaller quantities at shorter and shorter intervals.
It seemed to us that eating was tending toward breathing, so, with a mix of culinary art and aerosol science, we’ve helped move eating habits to their logical conclusion. We call it whiffing.”
Le Whif is a terrific way to curb your appetite or to accompany a coffee, and Edwards says inhaled chocolate is just the beginning. New culinary innovations that involve eating by breathing are being developed by the Foodlab at Le Laboratoire, Edwards’ art and science innovation center in central Paris.
The culinary possibilities of whiffing are being revealed during the year-long Le Whif World Tour. First, there was a launch party in Paris on April 29th. Then, Le Whif was presented at the Majestic Beach during the Cannes Film Festival. Most recently, a surprise appearance as a gourmet revelation at one of the world’s major candy shows in Chicago.
- How Does a Nespresso Machine Work? (Original & Vertuo Line)
- Nespresso Machine Not Working? Expert Troubleshooting Tips
- How Much Coffee For French Press?(Coffee-Water Ratio)
- Caffeine in Starbucks Coffee [Whole Menu]
- How Much Caffeine In Cold Brew Coffee?
- What is Blonde Espresso? and Is it Strong?
- How To Recycle Nespresso Pods Easily?
- Types Of Coffee Pods And Capsules [Differences Explained]
- How Much Caffeine In A Shot Of Espresso?
- Low Acid Coffee: What is it, Benefits & Alternatives
- What Is White Coffee & Where To Buy Good White Coffee Beans?
- 11 Ways To Reduce Acidity In Coffee at Home
- Is Coffee Acidic or Alkaline?
- Coffee Filter Substitutes Available at Home
- 9 Best Coffee Grinders For French Press
- Best Low Acid Coffee Brands For Stomach Sensitivity
- Best Cold Brew Concentrate Worth Buying in 2023
- 7 Best Coffee Beans For Cold Brew in 2023
- Cold Brew Coffee: Benefits & Types of Cold Brew
- Blonde Vs. Medium Vs. Dark roast – The Coffee Roast Guide
- French Press Vs. Aeropress – Differences Explained
- Best Coffee Beans For French Press Coffee
- 4 Ways To Clean a Coffee Maker – Perfect & Easy